At Eni, we are looking for an Offshore Production Superintendent within Eni Mellitah in Libya. You will be responsible for coordinating and supervising a team of offshore plant operators responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all field production facilities.
As a member of Eni you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the maximum efficiency and availability of all production equipment.
- Ensuring safety operations and environment care.
- Monitoring and controlling offshore production parameters in relation to all the processes of oil and gas production.
- Coordinating production offshore operators daily activities.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly Production Reports.
- Supervising chemicals stocks, injections, and relevant results.
- Providing operator input/feedback into maintenance programs and production planning for offshore activities.
- Complying with the Health, Safety and Environmental legislation of the Country, to comply with the different HSE Policies of Eni North Africa by applying the HSE requirements of the Management System Guideline HSE and our HSE Integrated Management System. Report and encourage the reporting of any unsafe condition, unsafe act, near-miss of accident related to HSE. To ensure that your colleagues and your subordinates adopt the right HSE behaviour.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Degree/Diploma or master in a relevant subject area
- Extensive amount of experience working in the oil and gas industry within a similar role
- Fluency in English
Offshore – Sabratha, Libya.
Fixed Term Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Please click on the link below to apply: