At Eni, we are looking for a Maintenance Superintendent within Eni Mellitah in Libya. You will be responsible for defining the appropriate field maintenance policies and procedures maximizing field production efficiency while minimizing the total maintenance cost (production downtime, spare parts, manpower etc.), coordinating with production and maintenance operations to guarantee the prompt, safe environment respecting execution of all maintenance activities. Approving and coordinating corrective maintenance activities
As a member of Eni you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that maintenance plans are fully compliant with production targets and long-term production system availability and reliability.
- Ensuring maintenance plan definition and updated.
- Ensuring field maintenance operative procedure definition and implementation.
- Ensuring the maintenance policy is defined and implemented.
- Coordinating with field production and maintenance operations in order to assure the maximum equipment availability, reliability and maintainability.
- Ensuring the technical modifications proposal are in compliant.
- Analysing and review with recommendation for all the drawing to production operations.
- Drafting improvement maintenance proposals.
- Complying with the Health, Safety and Environmental legislation of the Country, to comply with the different HSE Policies of Eni North Africa by applying the HSE requirements of the Management System Guideline HSE and our HSE Integrated Management System. Report and encourage the reporting of any unsafe condition, unsafe act, near-miss of accident related to HSE. To ensure that your colleagues and your subordinates adopt the right HSE behaviour.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Degree/Diploma or master in a relevant subject area
- Extensive amount of experience working in the oil and gas industry within a similar role
- Fluency in English
Fixed Term Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Please click on the link below to apply: