At Eni, we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Specialist within Eni Mellitah in Tripoli, Libya. You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance activities on static mechanical equipment (vessels, piping etc.) according to plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
As a member of Eni you will be responsible for:
- Executing detailed scheduling of mechanical maintenance activities according to maintenance plan, workload, manpower availability, company procedures and priorities set by the maintenance operation Management.
- Checking availability of materials and ensure the withdrawal.
- Allocating works orders to executors.
- Assuring the application of the relevant HSEQ procedures during maintenance work.
- Conducting work feedback and close out work orders in the maintenance database.
- Carrying out mechanical works are in a correct manner by contractors.
- Drafting improvement maintenance proposals.
- Complying with the Health, Safety and Environmental legislation of the Country, to comply with the different HSE Policies of Eni North Africa by applying the HSE requirements of the Management System Guideline HSE and our HSE Integrated Management System. Report and encourage the reporting of any unsafe condition, unsafe act, near-miss of accident related to HSE. To ensure that your colleagues and your subordinates adopt the right HSE behaviour.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Degree/Diploma or master in a relevant subject area
- Extensive amount of experience working in the oil and gas industry within a similar role
- Fluency in English
Fixed Term Contract
6/2 Customised Tripoli (6 weeks on, 10-14 days quarantine, 2 weeks off)
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Please click on the link below to apply: