At Eni, we are looking for a Maintenance Planning Coordinator within Eni Mellitah in Libya, Tripoli. You will be responsible for ensuring the planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities according to maintenance policy/program and availability of spare parts, equipment and tools, so minimizing equipment downtime and disruption to production operations.
As a member of Eni Mellitah you will be responsible for:
- To ensure the maintenance plan in an accurate, feasibility and compliance with short/medium term for production targets.
- To analysis of approved work requests and the definition of works to be executed.
- To ensure the establishment of resources that is necessary to execute each work.
- To analysis and select for the preventive maintenance works on the basis of expiration dates.
- To ensure the preparation of the monthly Work Plan and joint analysis with production.
- To ensure the availability of materials in respect to the established work dates.
- To execute the weekly work scheduling and distribution to the concerned units.
- To analysis of work feedback in order to improve maintenance process.
- To approve and optimize work orders issued by contractors.
- To act in compliance with code of ethics, SOA and model 231.
- To comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental legislation of the Country, to comply with the different HSE Policies of Eni North Africa by applying the HSE requirements of the Management System Guideline HSE and our HSE Integrated Management System. Report and encourage the reporting of any unsafe condition, unsafe act, near-miss of accident related to HSE. To ensure that your colleagues and your subordinates adopt the right HSE behaviour.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Degree/Diploma or master in a relevant subject area
- Extensive amount of experience working in the oil and gas industry within a similar role
- Fluency in English
Fixed Term Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Please click on the link below to apply: