At Eni, we are looking for a Drilling & Workover Coordinator within Mellitah Oil & Gas in Libya. You will be responsible for coordinating well engineering activities (including drilling, fluids, completion/work-over, well testing and wireline/rigless). Overall technical integrity of drilling and completion design and compliance with project well performance objectives; and to ensure well design and operation sequence optimization
As a member of Mellitah Oil & Gas you will be responsible for:
- Preparing engineering programmes covering all well activities (drilling, completion/work –over, well testing and wireline/rigless).
- Supporting the manager to prepare the well Operations budget.
- Liasing with Exploration, Reservoir, Petroleum engineer and Production departments in order to design, operational sequence and cost reduction.
- Carrying out proper evaluations, studies and reports on any aspects of well operations, with recommendations techniques required.
- Preparing accurate cost breakdown estimates for wells to be drilled and/or worked over.
- Ensuring that activities of drillings, completion engineers and drilling/completion fluid preparations of relevant engineering programmes.
- Following up well operations and make recommendations when engineering problem occurs.
- Ensuring the application of new technologies.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Degree/Diploma or Masters
- Work experience within the area
- IWCF Level 4
6/2 Customised Tripoli (6 weeks on, 10-14 days quarantine, 2 weeks off)
Fixed Term Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Please click on the link below to apply: