One of the major German companies working in the field of energy announces through the Libyanjobs.ly Company for Recruitment and Consultations a job as a commercial manager
Commercial Site Manager
Financial/commercial management of Project Site after Handover from experienced Site Manager Business Administration. Ensure smooth commercial activities to support the construction of the Power Plant in budget and on time
Ensure smooth order process on site and executing of commercial controlling and further commercial activities on
_ site to support the construction of the Power Plant in budget and on time
- Execution of contracts with customer, consortium partners, regional branch and suppliers/subcontractors maximizing project profit, customer satisfaction, maintain high ethical and environmental
- Performing the cost accounting for the site scope and the associated cost controlling; enforce and drive cost- to-complete approach on site; responsibility for on-site cash / funds management in accordance with company
- Handling and administration of Local Orders
- Controlling Work Records
- Contract management for site scope, monthly payments and invoice controlling, cash-flow-controlling.
- Leadership of the commercial/administrative/logistics site organization and managing local
- Execution of Transport & Accommodation Concept
- Performing all commercial and administrative duties on a project site, such accounting, payments, funding, local tax issues, claims and damage
- Attending to transportation logistics interests in dealings with post-carriage forwarding agents and customs For transport damages, cost controlling and invoicing of claims to insurances must be enforced.
- Monitoring compliance on data security and environmental, health and safety guidelines on project
- Responsibility for stores administration and maintenance of site office facilities
- Ongoing optimization of commercial and administrative processes to ensure rationalization potential, to optimize productivity, and to meet safety
Required Qualification & Experiences
- At least 3 years working experience in Business administration function (Commercial Project/Sales/Bid/ Site Management or Controlling)
- Bachelor study in business and administration
- Very good English language skills (C2-level), German language skills are an advantage
- Working experience in an international environment
- Strong willingness to work at Site
- Strong mindset to work and collaborate with Site Staff from several countries
- Good computer and software skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Open mindset, hands-on mentality, resilience and self-driven
- Good communication skills
- Strong team-player
More information :-
- Work duration is six months.
- Salary to be paid 5000 Libyan dinars / month.
- Note that they are required to stay at the work site for the first 3 months due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Priority is given to Libyan nationality or any other nationality, provided that he has the formal legal residency procedures.
To apply for this position, send your CV to the following email [email protected]