At Eni, we are looking for a Drilling Supervisor within Mellitah Oil & Gas in Libya. You will be responsible for supervising drilling assuring that operations conforms to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently and economically, managing manpower, rigs, material supplies and stocks, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay drilling progress
As a member of Mellitah Oil & Gas you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rig site when required so to avoid any delay in operations.
- Supervising drilling and completion operations carried out by Company and Contractor’s personnel at rig site.
- Coordinating drilling and completion activities in accordance with program, Company procedures and best practices.
- Reporting to drilling/completion superintendent on regular basis on the progress of operations and agree on any corrective action if necessary.
- Monitoring the consumptions and stock of materials available at rig site and request personnel, materials, and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations.
- Representing the Company at rig site in all matters
- Ensuring the application of new technologies.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Engineering degree
- Experience in the area of the Oil & Gas industry
- Well Engineering experience
Offshore Bouri, 21/21
Fixed Term Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Please click on the link below to apply: