JOB TITLE IT Helpdesk Specialist
DEPARTMENT ICT Department
REPORTS TO: ICT Manager/ Helpdesk coordinator
OBJECTIVES OF JOB
Provide workplace support to users and keep downtime to a minimum.
Troubleshoot and solve all standard software, hardware and basic network issues.
Communicate technical and administrative information to employees and IT team members in person, via phone and email.
Work closely with the IT team and escalate complicated issues to senior IT personnel.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve computer systems and hardware problems
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve all standard software and operating system issues
- Conduct initial diagnoses of nonstandard applications (E&P apps, SAP, ABBY, AIMS, etc.) issues
- Solve basic Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and internet issues
- Troubleshoot network and telephone switches and sockets
- Solve basic telephone and VOIP issues
- Prepare computers, desktops, laptops and workstations and make them ready for use
- Provide support to users to solve print related issues
- Perform preventative maintenance including the installation of service packs, patches, malware and spyware scans
- Set up, support and troubleshoot multimedia equipment, videoconference, TV and beamers in training and conference rooms.
- Assist in cloud services (user level) including OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint Teams etc.
- Contribute in creating and updating ICT documentations and knowledge base information
- Reduce resolution time for user tickets
- Follow IT internal workflows, guidelines and policies
- Report feedback from employees concerning their experience using the company’s computers, hardware, software and solutions
- Mobile and responsive
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High diploma or higher certificate in Information Technology or Telecommunications
- Minimum 3 years ICT work experience
- Intermediate English language
- Good knowledge on Windows operating systems, office applications, printing systems and networks
- Experience working with (AD) Active Directory environment
- Hold of technical or attendance certificate of MCSA Microsoft/Office 365
- Technical skills in SCCM diagnosis
- Supporting and working with Office365 Products
- Information security and data protection mindset
- Experience in IT support on a Help Desk or Service Desk
- Ability to multitask on day-to-day tasks
- Very good communication skills
- Good writing skills (English and Arabic)
- PowerShell scripting and automation
- Power Platform
- Visual Basic
- Analytical thinking
- Time Management
- Embrace ICT team values: positive attitude, reliability, team spirit, self-motivated, etc.
- Keen attention to details, memory of patterns, and interest in problem-solving
- Confident character and friendly personality
- Interpersonal Skills
- Work Ethics
- Well organize
Email to send their CVs is [email protected]