Camco Oilfield Services is looking to fill a position of Project Engineer (Consultant) in its 103 Base.
The position will be reporting to Senior Technical and QHSE Manager and the project will be from 3 to 6 months, subject to renewal.
- Prepare Camp construction project execution plan for the management.
- Manage and supervise the execution of the approved Camp construction plan.
- Review and highlight any suppliers’ and contractors’ contractual clauses that are not aligned with the Company terms and conditions and project plan.
- Assist in allocating the right resources on the project by identifying the qualifications as mentioned in the recruitment policy of the Company.
- Monitor quality and quantity of human resources, budgets and timelines related to the project to ensure alignment with the project plan.
- Preform quantity surveys for each construction phase in reference to the project’s BOQs.
- Verify as-built drawings submitted by the contractor for each construction phase.
- Review and approve bills of material versus cost estimate.
- Establish good relationships with contractors, suppliers, Camco representatives and regulatory authorities.
- Update project plan continuously with any additional work needed or technical requirements requested to meet deadlines.
- Suggest corrective measures where possible to enhance project deliverables in cost effective manner.
- Submit weekly progress reports highlighting any deviations as well as corrective actions.
- Ensure Company’s quality policy is implemented and always maintained.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Group Technical & QHSE Manager.
Required background, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in civil/electromechanical engineering, work including 7 years of field works particularly in project management.
- Fluency in English (spoken & written) is a must, Arabic native language.
- Computer Literacy including AutoCAD.
Interested candidates should send the following to [email protected] before 17th June 2021, with the title Project Engineer Camco in the email subject:
- A cover letter in English.
- 2 references.
- A CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for tests and interviews