Creativity: Pastry /Baker chefs are often in charge of creating new and innovative breads and desserts that will bring in customers. Knowledge of ingredients and how to use them in a creative way will serve you well.
Leadership Skills: Pastry chefs are in charge of the pastry staff of a kitchen. Being a good leader, who can assign tasks, hire the right people, motivate workers in a high stress environment will help immensely.
Hand-Eye Coordination: Pastry /baker chefs work with knives, icing bags and other precision tools and must have excellent technique when cutting and preparing food. Hand-eye coordination is needed.
Sense of Taste and Smell: Delicious food brings in customers. Pastry chefs are the last line of defense to make sure each piece of food is safe, prepared correctly and tasty.
Time Management Skills: Kitchens get busy quickly, food can get ruined easily if you cannot manage your time. Great time management will help you avoid burned or spoiled food and angry customers.
Business Acumen: Pastry chefs must understand the restaurant business. This means balancing expenses with profits, managing staff, minimizing waste, and more.
Person must medical fit. Must have the ability to stand and work for long periods in a busy and challenging environment
- Certified training in Food Production
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position within a 4 to 5 star environment or Remote Site Life Support Services.
- The incumbent will exercise considerable judgment in planning, coordinating, maintaining HSE records and training activities within the ISO system.
- Extensive knowledge in Pastry and Chocolate making
- Required Arab Nationals
(Moroccan, Jordanian, Syrian, Egyptian, Tunisian)
- Must be Arabic speaking speaking, Fluent in English is an added value.
interested candidates please submit your CV to: [email protected]